[Tutorial] – Fix Search Results Hijack

About 2 months or so I found myself with a virus after I turned off my ESET Smart Security ┬áto access a site I had blocked. I spent a while trying to fix or bypass the effects of the virus, and wrote a post here about my observations. Well, I fixed the problem a while ago, but till today when I noticed that the post is most viewed; I decided to share it. It’s gonna be a short one as it only deals with fixing the search redirect.

Before you go ahead, make sure that you have cleaned the virus. You should only be having the results hijack issue! Continue reading “[Tutorial] – Fix Search Results Hijack”